Instructions & Guidelines for the hunting season 2020/21
1. All attendees must make a self-assessment for any covid-19 symptoms. You should not leave home or participate in any hunting activities if you or someone in your household have symptoms of covid-19.
2. All attendees whether mounted or on foot must observe social distancing at all times. The 2-metre rule applies, unless you have adequate mitigation i.e. facemasks.
3. All wishing to attend must book in by 7pm the previous day by email or text to Mrs Mel Sharp on firstname.lastname@example.org or 07714 263601. All payment must be settled prior to the event starting. Please contact Mel for bank details. All details will be retained by the track & trace officer for 21 days for covid-19 compliance.
4. On arrival at the event, please stay with your horse by your vehicle pending instructions from your field master. There will be no meet as such.
5. Please bring with you a mask and hand sanitiser in case of an emergency where social distancing is impossible to observe.
6. No food or drink is to be disseminated at any point during the hunting day.
7. The mounted field must follow the field master’s instructions throughout the day. Please pay particular attention to avoid any congestion or congregation for example in gateways, down tracks or roads.
8. Hunt followers must not engage with hunt saboteurs at any level.
9. All posts on Social Media platforms must be approached with care at all times.
10. These guidelines are subject to further updates as the season progresses.